The Hendersonville Rotary Foundation
Rotarians and Supporters in Service Above Self
Mission of the Foundation
To support the Rotary mission of "Service Above Self" through community and international mission projects focusing on education, services for disadvantaged children and health care. The Hendersonville Rotary Foundation will work to build better communication, understanding and peace throughout the world.
What do we support?
The Hendersonville Rotary Foundation supports projects that:
- Assist economically disadvantaged individuals with respect to their health, education and welfare.
- Support the provision of medical care to persons to who such medical care is not otherwise available in the community or abroad.
- Provide education and training to individuals within and without the community.
Who have we supported?
Community Childcare, Christmas for Kids, Wheels in Motion
Student Scholarships, Children Are People, Inc., VSA arts of Tennessee, COMPASS, COMPASS Career Network.
Hendersonville Samaritan Center, Katrina Relief, Sumner Co. Tornado Relief, Red Cross, Hendersonville Kids Kingdom.
Salvus Center, Relay for Life, Sumner County YMCA.
Guatemala Medical Mission, Youth Exchange Students, Cultural Ambassador Scholarship program, ShelterBox
Sumner County Adult Education, Hendersonville Library, Ellis Middle School Library, Imagination Library, Gene Brown Elementary, Dictionary Program for Third Graders
- Brewfest by the Barn
- Days of Wine and Roses
- Pancake Breakfast
- Our wonderful and greatly appreciated yearly sponsors
HOW CAN YOU HELP?
Contributions can be made to the "Hendersonville Rotary Foundation" and are fully tax deductible to the extent provided by law.
TYPES OF GIFTS:
- Outright: cash, stock, marketable securities, tangible personal property, real property.
- Deferred: bequests, life insurance policies.
- Planned: charitable remainder trust, charitable lead trusts.
100 percent of your contribution to the Foundation and its projects is used for charitable purposes. No funds will be used for administrative costs.
Jonathan Hayes, President
Keith Dennen, Secretary
Hendersonville Rotary Foundation
PO BOX 2703
Hendersonville, TN 37077-2703